Windows 2000 ISO Download Free
Last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 09:53 pm
Windows 2000 is an operating system released by Microsoft in February 2000. Windows 2000 ISO Download Free depends on the Windows NT portion and is referred to as Windows NT 5.0. Windows 2000 free iso download contains more than 29 million lines of code, written in C++ with more than 8 million of those lines composed for drivers.
- Windows 2000 is mainly manufactured by one of the biggest Commercial projects.
- Windows 2000 is accounted to be more stable (less able to crash) than Windows 98/NT system.
- In Windows 2000 have been included advanced features and in addition, had in general better support for PC hardware.
Windows 2000 ISO Download Overview:
Windows 2000 Distributed File system enables the client to share important files over the internet to a most fantastic quality. Moreover, NTFS 3.0 had been presented which got File encryption, disk quotas and tools like that. Virtual private network or VPN makes it conceivable to get to your server remotely over the internet for different computing tasks. Furthermore, by using the Power management technology, power utilization had been intensified a plunder against PC and laptop. Because of, Indexing administrations make it workable for searching any content in any place on the hard disk. Start menu can be customized in a way that regularly used programs shortcuts auto copied in the start menu.
What’s New in 2000 ISO Version
Windows 2000 is designed to engage the private company and professional clients and also to the more specialized and bigger business advertise for which the NT was structured. Also, check windows Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) ISO Download Free
Windows 2000 is intended for use on both customer and server PCs. Windows 2000 presented a large number of the new features, for example, the Windows Desktop Update, Internet Explorer 5, Outlook Express, NetMeeting, FAT32 support, Windows Driver Model, Internet Connection Sharing, Windows Media Player, WebDAV support and so on. Dynamic disks were presented too which enabled Windows to consolidate disks in a product RAID cluster. Plug-and-play support was enhanced contrasted with Windows NT 4.0.
Code-named Odyssey, and furthermore known as Windows 2k
Improvements over NT 4.0 incorporate new Available Options, expanded language, and locale support, NTFS 3.0, the Encrypting File System and Active Directory. Windows 2000 was first wanted to replace the two Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0 in spite of the fact that utilizing the NT piece for the purchaser and expert versions would not befall until the point when Windows 2000’s successor, Windows XP.
It is controlling by Windows XP and gone before by Windows NT 4.0. Besides,
The Windows 2000 product offering accessible of four items known as
- Professional release,
- Server release,
- Advanced Server release,
- Datacenter Server release.
Windows 2000 Professional:
Operated for people and organizations everything being equal. It incorporates security and mobile use upgrades. It is the most economical resolution.
Windows 2000 Server:
Designed for little to medium size organizations. It can work as a Web server or potentially a workgroup (or branch office) server. It tends to be a piece of a two-way symmetric multiprocessing framework. NT 4.0 servers can be moved up to this server.
Windows 2000 Advanced Server:
Went for being a network operating system server or potentially an application server, including those including expansive databases. This server encourages grouping and load-adjusting. NT 4.0 servers with up to eight-way SMP can move up to this product.
Windows 2000 Datacenter Server:
Intended for extensive data warehouses, online transaction processing (OLTP), econometric investigation, and different applications requiring rapid calculation and substantial databases. The Datacenter Server supports up to 16-way SMP and up to 64 gigabytes of physical memory.
New Win 2000 ISO Download Free Features
A portion of the huge features of Windows 2000 Professional are:
- Support for FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS.
- Increased uptime of the system and altogether less OS reboot situations.
- Windows Installer tracks applications and perceives and replaces missing segments.
- Protects memory of individual applications and procedures to maintain a strategic distance from a single application making the system down.
- Encrypted record system secures sensitive information.
- Secure VPN (virtual private network) supports burrowing into private LAN over the general population Internet.
- Personalized menus adjust to the manner in which you work.
- Multilingual form considers User Interface and helps to switch, in light of login.
- Includes more extensive help for high-speed administration devices, including local ATMand link modems.
- Supports USB (Universal Serial Bus) and IEEE 1394 for more prominent data transfer capacity devices.
A portion of the outstanding Features of Windows 2000 Server are:
- Active Directory enhances sensibility, empowers security, and broadens interoperability with other operating systems.
- Provides high state interfaces for database access and Active Directory administrations.
- Lets you use COM+ to run segment based applications, coordinated Web applications, and message-lining management.
- Transaction administrations include makes it simpler to create and convey server-driven applications.
- Microsoft BackOffice is completely incorporated into Windows 2000 Server.
A portion of the unique Features of Windows 2000 Advanced Server are:
- The server operating system framework for web-based business and line-of-business applications.
- Includes every one of the highlights of Windows 2000 Server, with extra versatility and grouping support.
- Increased consistent quality to guarantee your business applications are online when your clients require them.
- Easier to utilize and oversee groups, applications, and updates.
- Supports 8-way SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) and up to 8 GB of RAM.
A decisive new part is Microsoft’s Active Directory, which, among different functions, empowers an organization to set up virtual private systems, to encode information locally or on the system, and to give clients access to shared records reliably from any system PC.
Also, it got the multi-language UI and accessible in excess of 20 languages and target customer and server computing.
Windows 2000 Full Version Free Technical requirements:
Record Name: Windows_2000_SP4_PRO.zip, Windows_2000_Server.iso
Size: 566 MB, 484 MB
Engineering: 32bit (x86)/64bit (x64)
Windows 2000 Free ISO Version System Requirements:
Ram: 64 MB or above
Hard Disk Space: 650 MB of free space needed
Processor: 150 MHz or later