SketchUp Portable Version Download [Updated 2021]
Sketchup Portable Download is simple to learn 3d drawing tool and modelling program that’s meant primarily for computer-aided design (CAD) of buildings and different types of architecture, still as related parts like the article of furniture.
SketchUp Download Portable Version comes in 2 editions: a modified commercialized free version and a comparatively cheap professional version. It also boasts an oversized collection of premade models in its 3D Warehouse.
Sketchup communicate your design in 3D and style the documents in an intuitive way!
The program is used not just for static renderings, but also for animation and 3D printing. Also, check out Corel Painter
SketchUp is available in 3 enterprise rating versions, namely:
- SketchUp Free
- SketchUp for School
- SketchUp professional
The Sketchup Free that is the simplest and most convenient 3D modeller around
Sketchup for school, a core modeler that’s accessible in internet browsers
SketchUp professional a paid version that gives extra functionality
These modules cover a large scope and guarantee there’s an ideal version for multiple designers across the whole industry.
SketchUp Portable Download Review:
AppNee finally released the SketchUp pro-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 multilingual portable full registered versions for both Windows and Mac OS X platforms, which are currently the cleanest ones you’ll be able to notice on the internet. The bulk of frequently-used SketchUp plug-ins essentially will still work properly in these editions.
You can export the projects as DWG, OBJ, WRL, PDF, 3DS, JPG, EPS, and many others. It’s a portable release of SketchUp Pro-2018 which allow you to use it while not the installation process.
SketchUp is additionally user-friendly easy software package. Open and free library of the many 3D models known as 3D Warehouse and an oversized user community.
Use freehanded drawing, lines, arcs, rectangles, circles, polygons, push or pull objects, eraser, and diverse different shapes and objects to reinforce your models.
Features of Sketchup Download Portable:
- Large collection of models in its 3D Warehouse
- used for animation and 3D printing additionally to standard renderings
- Professional version comes with technical support
- Quick, initial sketches and idea generation
- Showing an idea in 3D
- Basic and fast 3D models of a building or product
- Simple, minimalist forms
- Exterior and interior style
Pros & Cons of Sketchup Portable Version:
- Easy to learn and use
- Has both a free version and a low-priced proficient version
- A lot of community resources
- Customizable plugins to own functions for specific designs
- Ready to build 3D styles in a simple way.
- Integration of Google Maps designs, using the 3D building layer.
- A free edition is extremely limited
- Not adept in all types of 3D modeling
- Photo-realistic images don’t seem to be potential using SketchUp alone.
- Unlike traditional architectural software package SketchUp isn’t automated.
- Need the expertise to draw models properly.
- Cannot execute very complicated 3D design tasks.
System requirements for Portable SketchUP Version:
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2010 (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015 (x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2+
- Visual C++ “14” Runtime Libraries (x64)
- Support 64-bit OS
- Not support Windows XP and Vista anymore.